Chillock

Dude, i'm an Asian so most of the times i don't really understood your Brit Slangs/Jokes (Although i can understand the obvious ones), but for some reason it always makes me laugh to read your translation, they really make my day! And i honestly don't really mind the memes at the end too. Thank you Chillock xD !

Fed-Kun's army
God save anyone who looks into your page. Also love the R402 translation! Made me laugh through all the shit. Cheers.

Supporter
@chillock117
did pumpkin night get nuked?
an0oaj6.png

Double-page supporter
Guess ol' Chilly threw a hissy fit and took down Pumpkin Night, eh? Good riddance then, MangaDex is better without your trolling, edgelord, alt-right bullshit. And I say that as someone who used to thoroughly enjoy your memey scans. Hope you find better things to do with your time, pal. Back to QAnon with you!

I hope you continue translate that isekai with your funny translation. After R402 and Delivery of the Dead i want more.

Group Leader
Not uploading on Mangadex anymore? Shame shame. Honestly I'd appreciate the content a lot more without these rushed and inaccurate translations with loads of gifs and racist memes tacked on at the end.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much. Victory. Pumpkin night was back. Oh wait. Don't tell me. Mean October update.

THE KING BOWS TO NO ONE, Chillock is back and he's not taking SHIT from salty tumblroids (who couldn't be bothered to learn Japanese anyway despite complaining so much about translations).

Users who are viewing this thread