Chillock

Dex-chan lover
In case you were wondering if chillock is a troll, here's his UKIP style postings over on Reddit which pretty much gives it away: https://www.reddit.com/user/Chillock/

Block and ignore if you don't want to waste your time seeing shit gimmick translations.

Group Leader
Pretty piss poor attempts at humour with the "I miss Hitler" "credits" pages.

I love your scanlation they're one of the best and funniest there are right now.
Also nice Xavier Renegade angel reference in the description.

Hey Chillock...be careful with the language cause some crybabies on here got another translator banned for offensive (funny to me) credit pages...yeah, a credit page lol...but they were pretty funny.

Good work on your translations...they have helped me improve my own translating skills..Japanese is so hard for me. Luckily if I find German, Italian, French, or Spanish editions then the Japanese version becomes much easier to figure out.

Right now I am working on killing morph...for myself. Not to share...no time to do photo editting and typesetting...all the power to you brother for doing that.

Dex-chan lover
You do realize he doesn't actually translate anything, right? He just fills MTL's with memes and "ironic" nazi credit pages, it's not like he does any real work.

Stop posting translations if they aren't even fitting with the original text. It's awful

Dex-chan lover
You're one of my favourite Translator's on this site. Your stuff is great fun.

If people don't like the translations. they are free to do there own.
Free content is free content.

Double-page supporter
Jesus, dude. I love your scans but you need to chill with the edgelord alt-right bullshit.

Group Leader
ae235

I can tell you guys are trolls with all that alt-right humour that u usually see in a gaming chat or sumn anyway ur actually pretty good when it comes to everything except translating u guys shouldn't waste ur talents and find a real translator or merge with another group since u bring high quality shit

Users who are viewing this thread