Chimidoro Ice-cream - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Soon we’ll have to add the eROTica tag, fellas… :meguusmug::meguusmug::meguusmug:

Girl came back too horny and extremely gay, not even denying her huge fat crush on Hinata.

She didn’t know if she was drooling because she saw exposed skin meat or because she saw a pretty girl in her underwear. Though I’d say it was probably because of both :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Already calling she met a girl at the facility, who will eventually follow her to Japan and it'll turn into a jealousy battle, or the rival just threatening to eat her 🫡

That's the first thing that popped into my mind, learning the blood jacuzzi was the "most popular" spot, meaning there was other zombie girls 🤔

Dex-chan lover
nX6JFSBqwgc.jpg

Details! We need more details! :win:

Dex-chan lover
Soon we’ll have to add the eROTica tag, fellas… :meguusmug::meguusmug::meguusmug:

Girl came back too horny and extremely gay, not even denying her huge fat crush on Hinata.

She didn’t know if she was drooling because she saw exposed skin meat or because she saw a pretty girl in her underwear. Though I’d say it was probably because of both :aquadrink:
I think at page 5 she got hungry for cake instead of meat 👀

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

which kind of hunger is more accurate to shions reaction to seeing hinata half nude...

Dex-chan lover
Fan service! More fan service! More Energy! More Energy!

Already calling she met a girl at the facility, who will eventually follow her to Japan and it'll turn into a jealousy battle, or the rival just threatening to eat her 🫡

That's the first thing that popped into my mind, learning the blood jacuzzi was the "most popular" spot, meaning there was other zombie girls 🤔
Somehow I want another zombie to fell in love at our president 😏
Sometimes a 3rd wheel is needed so as a 3rd person for a 2nd love interest

Users who are viewing this thread