Chinpo Lady

Double-page supporter
Idk how I feel about this
I have mixed feelings for this doujinshi
XP08qjZ.jpg

@skciD
Okay, so. Out of curiosity I did some digging, and I found what モリマン (Moriman) is.

Basically, it's when there is a protrusion around a female's crotch. Referred to as a Moriagatta Manko (盛り上がったマンコ) or shortened to Moriman (盛りマン), it is translated as "Vagina/Pussy Bulge". Although, it is technically referring to the outer part of the vulva called the Labia Majora; which is an external part of the vagina.

You can read the whole article here: https://dic.pixiv.net/a/%E3%83%A2%E3%83%AA%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3

Anyways, just follow the link and look for some art to see what it is referring to.

PS: Most search results I found referenced Holstein Morio and Taneuma Man, a 1995 Female comedy duo called Moriman (モリマン) who are still semi-active today and were relatively famous in their prime.
Going off that lead I would've originally translated the line on ch4 p2 to be "It's just a prank", but it's a good thing (?) that I did some extra research. 😅

@Ashbell that actually makes so much sense and after checking the raws, i mistook リ for ー (it was vertical, I'm not that stupid.)
I should rely less on text from image extractors.
Thanks

Though it doesn't make it any better in context
"Don't worry about it, it's just my bulging cunt" lol

@skciD
Okay, so. Out of sheer coincidence, I heard some streamer say a word that is pretty much the English equivalent of Moriman.
And that word would be Camel Toe.
I literally threw open my arms and said "That's it! That's the word!" when he said it 🤣

Just thought I'd share this momentous discovery. 😊
(I do think "it's just my bulging cunt" is a funnier line though lol.)

If anyone has some Futa, Yuri, or Monster girl mangas they want translated and don't mind my mediocre translations. slide into my DMs with a link to where I can get the raws (for free)
Just no NTR, Rape, and Furry/Bestiality/Animal genitalia.

Users who are viewing this thread