Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - Vol. 9 Ch. 45.5 - Well Then, Let's Go.

Dex-chan lover
A NG+, huh?

AHHH, I'll miss this one, but it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@fuko a series ending doesn't always mean it's axed, it seems the author just choose to end this in a high note after getting an anime.

Dex-chan lover
Good bye Chio-Chan. Your antics will be missed.😥😄

Also thank you to all the people involved in translating this series. 😋

Dex-chan lover
Farewell my PCMasterRace brethren. It was an unforgettable journey.

I'm actually so emotional right now,
that afterward really got me.

Was the anime worth a watch? I loved this manga so much I was afraid to watch it

Dex-chan lover
I remember when this was just a hentai consept about

a girl who had bad luck and to avoid trying to be late she took several shortcuts,just like chio, but unlike chio she got raped in the process but it was still a good ending cause she made it to school

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, >dropout!

Chio-chan didn't outstay her welcome, and it was good all the way through. Definitely a solid humour!

Dex-chan lover
A classic. Ending it after 45 chapters before it gets old might have been the right choice. At least it got adapted into an anime (though it works better as manga).

Wait.....WHAT ABOUT THE SCHOOL GATES GIRL AND HER CRUSH? Arg....

Dex-chan lover
So many thanks for sticking with this. I think a lot of the initial fandom of a manga is down to the scanslators both pushing it and making the dialogue flow, and you've done a good job getting across the petty, terrible nature of Chio and the others in English.

Going to miss this, but it ended on its own terms and I can't be happier about that. Also, happy she's found a new gamer friend.

Users who are viewing this thread