Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle

Can someone add an "Australian" summary to the description? Something like the one below:
This otaku fuck moved outta his place and into a share house. Then he finds out the old landlady fucked off last night to go traveling and left her granddaughter in charge because... no fucking clue; but anyway the landlady girl looks fucking hot and seriously like they'll beat you to a pulp. Yeah. So the guy meets scary girl, what the fuck happens next?

Why is everyone calling it shit n cringe when we haven’t even got into the main conflict?

Dex-chan lover
Yuzuki is charming. How did the title description skipped over her when she's the indomitable winner of 3 times unofficial readers best girl poll.

BTW, result from the 4th Chiramune best girl readers poll.
7th - Ayase Nazuna (the side ponytail girl from chapter 1) - 55 votes
6th - Toudou Mai (from volume 4) - 64 votes
5th - Hiiragi Yuuko - 134 votes
4th - Uchida Yua - 167 votes
3rd - Nishino Asuka - 263 votes
2nd - Aomi Haru - 400 votes
1st - Nanase Yuzuki - 472 votes

Run by the unofficial Chiramune support twitter account, but acknowledged by the author.

Voting for best male character

Dex-chan lover
Hope the translation would continue with the attention it gets from getting 1st position in this year's KonoRano list :D

Join the subreddit! It would be great for the Chitose community to get together
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChitosekunRamune/

Lol all these losers rating this manga low. Can't be helped that most manga readers are losers like that though.

Hmm... It is hard to put a rate in this because most people having cringe while reading but if reading from other perspective or mindset the rate will be in the top part I think.

Dex-chan lover
If this manga had a simpler intro I would've given it a shot, but as it stands it's kind of like sensory overload.

wtf, the story aren't as bad as you guys rated it to be?
I think this is normie's perspective and it is quite unique, I think.
If you guys are reading this, give it a try.

A lot of manga labelled normies in one categories, which is not true.
It is not a bad thing to be extrovert or introvert, both is okay.

Sorry for my little rant, this is my opinion, feel free to disagree!

Dex-chan lover
I agree, the intro makes you cringe inside, but afterwards it actually starts getting pretty good. If nothing else, it puts effort into trying something unique. Thumbs up.

Double-page supporter
I feel like the plot needs a "but". So far everything seems to be validating Saku's viewpoint that popular people deserve to be popular, losers are losers because they suck, and the latter should just shut up and do what the former want. That's boring, and this seems to be quite a popular series (topped the Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! bunkobon rankings), so I have to think there's something more compelling coming. Not that Kenta's not an asshole, but maybe that there's more going on than that.

Users who are viewing this thread