Chitose-kun is Inside a Ramune Bottle - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Mutual Understanding

Group Leader
yes we do plan on eventually getting around to the extra

let me know if you want the bonus swimsuit + short story extra first or if you would rather us continue onto volume 2 and come back later

Double-page supporter
I´m very excited about how this will progress, but this first arc is a little forced, mostly because that hikkikomori feels like a complete strawman. At least give him a little depth.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this harem tag isn't just for show and it will be a true harem ending, not with an open ending, or one or none girls

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. I still want to punch him tho.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the Laugh Maker part is not included?

There’s a joke about, imagine if Chitose Saku met Hinami Aoi. Both are up for no good.

let me know if you want the bonus swimsuit + short story extra first or if you would rather us continue onto volume 2 and come back later
Is the short story a novel?

I’d personally prefer volume 2 first but I feel like the majority of people would want to see the extras @potatofood

Dex-chan lover
scroll scroll scroll talk no jutsu scroll scroll scroll still talk no jutsu scroll scroll scroll ahhhhhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty good. Popular kids in my school was pretty much like this too. Although not to this extent. The nerd kinds were also like this too. Although, again, not to this extent.

Pretty realistic. Especially the part of the "ego". That's just fits with reality. At least from my point of view. I do good to make myself feel good. I do good to have a good image. Etc etc. That was for sure how I operate up until recently.

I think Chitose is going to reject that by the look on his face in the final panel. The dude needs to become a normie/ otaku but satisfied, on his own.

Aggregator gang
This... is intellectually interesting, but so far, not dramatically interesting. I mentioned a month ago in the comment thread for the series that it's boring for Chitose to just be right about everything. I'm guessing we're still a ways from the end of the first light novel, so I'm hoping for more complexity to come in. Something beyond Goofus and Gallant, something that says "Well, yeah, it's true as far as it goes... but it's more complicated than that, and his viewpoint is limited by his own experiences too."

Because I can't accept any stance that one's social status as an adolescent is entirely under one's own control. You can't choose not to have a neurological disability, for instance. People having more power than they often think they do doesn't mean the world is fair.

Users who are viewing this thread