Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Are they start back over from 1? I thought they stopped doing this because of that instagram issue?

Edit: Not that I'm complaining, I missed this manga!

Thank you for the uploads ! I hope that there will be no problem ^^

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 i mean they’re already uploading the latest chapters. I think they’re already over it. I’m more amused that it took them so long to re-upload. I hope they up all the missing chs, including the ones they never uploaded

Fed-Kun's army
bro they deadass couldnt take having a brown girl protag for once that they killed her off and turned her into a white girl eye--- like the jokes just writes itself

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@PouyPouy Which rabbit? Actual rabbit or this rabbit?

Actual rabbits do eat their own shit because they need to digest it (mostly hard to digest grass) twice for their nutrients. Since Rabbit God said his/her digestive system is superior, most likely not (unless his/her diet is for some reason something even harder to digest)

Fed-Kun's army
@DekuDiamond i know! i was like 'oooh she kinda pretty, thats-a me, thats other koreans!' then i saw her new form and i was immediately turned off like jesus... 😬

Fed-Kun's army
How clichee, the apostle of the god of beauty is someone who is too dumb to look while crossing a street...

Users who are viewing this thread