Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

@Munchy
isnt that the same? even if the mother didnt marry into the family, its p much understood that their relationship is that of half siblings.

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s a bit dumb that this goddess is all about how everything is beautiful but the avatar is still a beautiful woman in the traditional sense. I think it would’ve been more poignant for her to be old, or crippled, or something like that.

@Multitules step siblings don't share a blood connection. It's mostly if a parent marries someone else who already has children. Because they share the same father they're half siblings

@tigerstar186 Actually, since she's the goddess of beauty, no matter what she looks like that would be the norm of beauty (don't forget that beauty isn't a constant, but something that change in different place and at different times)

But since explaining that no matter what she look like, people that look like her are beautiful and those that doesn't are ugly. Making her pleasant looking for us is easier

Hmm, Radelk's dad sure is lucky to get 2 amazing sons.... Still, what the heck, sire

I mean, sure you can wax poetic about dog shit as much as you want, but that’s different from actually smelling the dog shit of society in person.

She kind of feels like a removed kind of god, as if the world was just a beautiful, tragic, story.

Dex-chan lover
Greek Gods fuckery inbound, brace for impact.

The only correct course is not to trust her or her brother.

Ok, I really dig this Goddess of Beauty. Why couldn't she be the main god of the MC? 5 Star Goddess right there!

Dex-chan lover
"Hmmm, she seems kinda sus..."
gives a gacha luck increase
"ALL HAIL THE GODDESS OF BEAUTY"

Users who are viewing this thread