Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Couldnt we have just monogamy. I like the sound of more husbandos but Radelk's wish not being reciprocated bothers me.

I didn't know I could love this series more lol
Thank you so much for the update!!!
@Willie29 From what I understood, they had the whole administration planned under the assumption of monogamy but since the God of Beauty made her choose between polygamy or polyandry all of Tornian's planning went down the drain, and now he has to make a new administration. I would be pissed too lol

Tyrex is becoming a dark horse! The guy knows what he wants, and it's absolutely hilarious.

Kyaa~ Reverse Harem! I wish this was rated M, sigh. I can't wait to read future chapters. I'm so pumped.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one coming out of this wanting some cake?

We can always count on cake, it will never betray us...

Well, polyandry is not as common as polygamy. Don't see polyamory and group marriage as much though.

Honestly liked Tyrex, might be dumb in some ways but he almost never wins against dark, tragic rivals like Tornian or Radelk. Somewhat satisfied that she can just conquer them all than the weak open ending in harems

I mean if we want to be more logical and rational, the old culture should have been a polyandry instead of a polygamy because women were saw as weak and the reason why they were given to just one man.

Of course, if the male heir was from a rich family, having many wives would make sense because they would have more kids and a high success to have an actual heir. We have to remember that many time women died in child birth because of the poor hygiene and malnutrition BUT it would have been better a polyandry.

My reasoning behind this is a single woman in the family would be well protected by the husbands, a portion of husband would stay behind yo protect the house while the others would go hunting and take care of the farm that the woman taught them how to. It is natural to see women staying closer to their family. That would have increased the number of men protecting the matriarch house since the daughters would bring the husbands and help the parents.

Since the wife didn't need to fight over who clean and who will cook since there are more husbands and servants, they wouldn't go thru emotional roll coaster and maybe hygine part would have been discovered sooner. We saw how female nurses were the one to pay attention in minor details (lucky or unlucky most females have that tendency to pay attention to details. Another reason why most can see different type of tones of the same color. That is how, in average, female brains work)

It makes me wonder who was the rich dude that made it so that patriarchy would become the norm. Men wouldnt be fighting over who is the father since the only bloodline that the group would take care of is of the wife. Having many husband to satisfy, would make it tiredful for her to cheat on them. I mean sure look for another husband but after awhile it would be too much work.

While in the patriarch lineage we see many men dont even touching their many concubines after their first night cuz they have their favorites already and only accept more women to keep a good relationship with the neighbors

Dex-chan lover
So... unlimited hot husbands under the god of beauty? Sign me up

Aggregator gang
Tyrex is my favorite boi!! Hes so dumb and funny, I cant help but love him🥰 I'm kinda hoping it doesn't go the harem route but I also want the harem route😩 Idk anymore, I guess I like more of a monogamous love but I'll just keep reading. I just want them to all be happy >w<!!!

Users who are viewing this thread