Chitra

LOL that heroic poster image of her Mom and Dad... amazing.

Quick Review: Isekei, LitRPG, Kingdom Building, Reverse Harem

Sounds wierd but... it's funny. Give it a shot. :)

@Aflowerlove250 she just established a polyandry marriage system in her territory. It would be nuts if she decided to make a monogamous marriage while enforcing polyandrous marriage to her citizens. the harem-keep for females has been established and can't be retracted at least she choose to eradicate it and make it into a monogamous marriage system in her territory.

sadly, her life depend on that since she has to give an example of the people cuz the quest is mandatory. so pick them all or go back home :>. JK JK I know we want them all. Just saying for those who !hate harem for females~ and comes to complain.

We’re waiting for season 3 on the official indonesian translation. I’ve read up to ch.102 but I still read the english fan translation here, because it’s clearer and more readable.

If there's a 100 start here. I am so gonna click it! Hahahaha. This story is so hilarious!!

Dex-chan lover
so chitra is still ongoing at nearly 70 chapters... can someone please upload here?

This site https://bato.to/series/77717 has a english translation until chapter 69. It's not as good as the translation here but it still isn't bad.

Users who are viewing this thread