Chitra

@tateragi Well shit, that sucks. What's their new site? I've been wondering when more updates would be released.

@Hameul You'll have to join their discord for it! They don't want their links to be leaked, so I can't link it here oof

@tateragi whos the group translating it and whats their discord?

tried looking at the discord link from another site but that link is expired

aw, that's a shame! this was a pretty fun read. sometimes bad people just gotta ruin the fun for everyone

I mean, if they don't want to get in trouble they could just not put a credit page that links back to them. Seems like they're doing it just to stroke their ego.

And they're not the only ones that do this super sekrit klub releases on discord.

well this blows. The least they could have done was kept the old discord link open so people could have gotten to them or atleast put an application in on the damn website -.-

If anyone wants an invite for the Discord channel hosting the English translations, DM me @ Sunny#5437. :)

(Sorry, I dunno if I can share the channel's link publicly)

I don't use discord, but I downloaded it and tried to figure out how to send a message to Sunny. I guess now I just wait for you to add me as a friend (you probably won't😓) because your direct messages are disabled. (I double checked and it's not me.)

I'm super disappointed that I can't read this anymore. Please accept my friend request!

If anyone has the translator’s discord link please message me on discord @IRIGHTI#6751

Please! My discord is Roiyabun#9819

I have been trying so hard to be able to read this Manga! If someone can help me access the discord.

Users who are viewing this thread