Chitra

Dex-chan lover
There is no chapter in the leaguages I'm able to read but from the sinopses alone I can't count the ways such actions would destroy a society very quickly...

Never mind, I started reading and the world she ends up deserve whatever disasters that befall it.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone interested in reading this it is up on mangakalot (https:// mangakakalot. com/ chapter/ zc918673/chapter_1).
Just remove the spaces because I don't know how mangadex deal with links in the coments.

Dex-chan lover
where’s the rest of the ch? Evennaggregators only have up to ch9 before these new chapters. I hate it when ppl jump like that

I tried to find the other chapters starting from 9, but i can only find the raws.. I hope someone can pick them up leading up to secret castles translation (or they themselves may pick it up!)

Till then i'll have to wait patiently.

I'm happy they start uploading here, tbh their password and stuffs was a big hassle reading it on phone or tablet.

Gonna have to stop following this on here cause obviously no one cares about it. It’s really too bad cause it’s pretty good.

@dreminh SLC has gotten told to stop working on projects (such as ‘The Villain’s Savior’ and ‘I Raised an Obsessive Servant’) directly from the authors/companies of a few of their works, more than once.

The reason their website is now under password protection is because people decided to repost on instagram, they (slc) got caught & decided to switch servers, someone reposted again, rinse & repeat, and then they had to drop several projects. And still people decide to repost.

You can find all the other chapters on their website. It’d be nice if they uploaded them here but I wouldn’t blame them in the slightest if they did, because the author is active on instagram I believe

Double-page supporter
@dreminh I'm sorry but I (like other users) can't pass you the invitation.
You need to ask whoever uploaded the last two chapters if they can pass you the invitation. '^^

Users who are viewing this thread