Chiyo Kuno the Psychic - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
The girl's still living in the 19th century. Dating wasn't really a thing as such, there was only courting, and the aim was to marry as soon as possible and then have children as soon as possible, preferably a whole bunch of them, as it wouldn't be strange to lose more than half to diseases, wars, and accidents, even malnutrion, depending on where one lived.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo glad they are progressing instead of having her finding whatever reason to deny her feeling and revert to status quo.

Contributor
Okay, that's good shit. That's really good. I was worried.

Dex-chan lover
If only this was released a week ago, it would’ve been part of the November confession super bowl, but anyway nice progression

Dex-chan lover
My favorite shifty taco, please do convey to the author that fujiwara-kun mates is a cultural heritage Japanese government has yet to notice. I can't tell enough people how great it is.

Dex-chan lover
err can't she just use pills or tell that guy to use condom or improve his pull out game or smth?

Just use your power to tell if it's safe to go bareback.

Dex-chan lover
@cillbosby Yes, but I don't think she's imagining they'd be having kids accidentally. It's more like, she's afraid she'd willingly want to have kids with him by the next year.

Users who are viewing this thread