Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Demon Prince Returns

Dex-chan lover
... Though a fun ride this shall be, may we all read happily, from here to the end, in good time's speed.

Dex-chan lover
... Though a fun ride this shall be, may we all read happily, from here to the end, in good time's speed.
be careful what you wish for. if this manga gets axed you'll get your wish and this manga will be 1 volume long

Dex-chan lover
to late bro check publication status

:devilish:
fe1.png

Dex-chan lover
oh no his new form hot!

also what the hell just fall down in page 24?

the other mothers are hilarious lol.

gotta say, the artist of this story is great! I love how expressive all the characters are! Kinda wish the artist draws something SoL/comedy now...

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I hope that MC will commit another taboo of going back on his "promise" to the devil god that he will destroy the demon kingdom. Despite the twisted (though normal for demons) moral value, I kinda find his mom much more endearing after reading this chapter.
:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
I hope that MC will commit another taboo of going back on his "promise" to the devil god that he will destroy the demon kingdom. Despite the twisted (though normal for demons) moral value, I kinda find his mom much more endearing after reading this chapter.
:nyoron:
he better fucking not im here for him to go all the way (it will hurt but he must do it)

Contributor
This is very good, beyond my expectations, also loli baba still gorgeous. :sneaky:(y)(y)

Seems she lost a piece on the road, i have the feeling someone will pick this item up and mess something later. :p

Dex-chan lover
I like it. The difference in wording affects the strength. That's a nice touch. The story is really interesting. See you all next month.

Users who are viewing this thread