Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Devil God of Taboo - Antendixis

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Sooooooo does someone have a theory about how his revenge will play out ? Saying that now because he just said that he grew feelings for a bunch of demons but he still want to destroy the kingdom and it's obvious that he'll have to get rid of them in order to do his revenge (also theories not spoilers please).

Dex-chan lover
Bro got mad skillz with his unexpected yet very effective rizzing.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Sooooooo does someone have a theory about how his revenge will play out ? Saying that now because he just said that he grew feelings for a bunch of demons but he still want to destroy the kingdom and it's obvious that he'll have to get rid of them in order to do his revenge (also theories not spoilers please).
I figure it'll play out the same, after all, betraying people you have feelings for is a bit more taboo than betraying people you don't care about. I feel like it'll just be something that adds to the emo edge factor of the series.

Contributor
I have the feeling he will come to like demons and the revenge will fade overtime, killing only true evil demons, 99% sure he will never kill their demon parents.
Also expected he will be able to recuit loli bba because, well, best baba. :D(y)(y)

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. So the thought of exacting revenge against the demon race, including his mother and companions, poses a moral conflict for the hero. "An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind" is a relevant proverb here, and not just because the hero has literally turned into a demon. Haha.

Dex-chan lover
Just let it go, my man
No amount of suffering you bring will make your and your loved ones pain go away Break the shackles of hate, wage war against unjustice, be furious of your incapacity of changing anything, fight for love, deny the cold of the universe, bring warmth, love and peace

400px-Jesus_Infobox_Manga.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread