Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - A Taboo Encounter

Dex-chan lover
Yeah im a homophobe, im racist, i have loliphobia or whatever the fuck you retards came up with, im fatphobic and im gonna bomb a random state starting with v and then I'm going to go on a nice date with your mother and fuck her real sensually, maybe ur father too
Ah, the classic insult "your mother" response. What utterly mundane and dimwitted display of brilliance! Truly, I'm in awe at your modest intelligence.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how you mention maturity just for the sake of undermining my argument while providing no rebuttal whatsoever. If you think "It's just a joke" has any value as counterpoint, all of your "jokes" are constant whining and complaining. I, and probably most people in this community are tired of your "jokes", so stop. You say you find this disgusting yet you actively seek it out to disrupt the people enjoying it. Why don't you just leave it alone? And what's with the insult to people that enjoy this content? Aren't you just saying it to boost your own ego? Your moral compass don't apply to fiction, ok? You claim you're an adult but you act no different from a child. An adult would know to not involve in pointless vexing and look the other way. At least you know this is fiction, that's part of growing up. And before you call lolicon disgusting again, take the time to look at the examples that are siding with you against it, you might be surprised. I know you're not like those examples so consider keeping your thoughts to yourself instead of chiming in on the hate, ok? Thanks.
Everything in your argument can be disproven just by saying it was a fricking joke, I was sad it's a loli and would prefer a grown up person and made a joke about it and you got offended.

Let's go over my comments shall we?
Loli Monster Girl?
Excluding the loli part I like it!
Whining? No. Complaining? No. This comment only expresses me prefering a grown up woman instead of a loli
Lmao just noticed all the reactions
The lolicons are ganging up on me :dogkek:
It was funny that my comment got downvoted so much just because I said I didn't want a loli so I just made a joke about the lolicons ganging up on me, I still don't see any whining or complaining just joking around
911? Yes they're here
From your reply on this comment I understand you're inability to understand jokes, you thought I was ACTUALLY gonna call 911 for that shit?

Out of all these comments all of them are jokes and none of them actually disrupt anyone, you're the only one getting offended here

And no I'm not gonna bother reading your link since there is nothing that can defend the fact that a grown person can be attracted to children, they are pedohpiles and the fact you're actually trying to defend them is scary, I sure hope that's just a passing teenagers trait, if not then we're gonna have problems

Last edited:
Funny how you mention maturity just for the sake of undermining my argument while providing no rebuttal whatsoever. If you think "It's just a joke" has any value as counterpoint, all of your "jokes" are constant whining and complaining. I, and probably most people in this community are tired of your "jokes", so stop. You say you find this disgusting yet you actively seek it out to disrupt the people enjoying it. Why don't you just leave it alone? And what's with the insult to people that enjoy this content? Aren't you just saying it to boost your own ego? Your moral compass don't apply to fiction, ok? You claim you're an adult but you act no different from a child. An adult would know to not involve in pointless vexing and look the other way. At least you know this is fiction, that's part of growing up. And before you call lolicon disgusting again, take the time to look at the examples that are siding with you against it, you might be surprised. I know you're not like those examples so consider keeping your thoughts to yourself instead of chiming in on the hate, ok? Thanks.
anything u say holds no value since u are defending the fact that people are attracted to children and im not just talking about this fictional manga
and when the hell did they "hate" on people they were literally just joking

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the classic insult "your mother" response. What utterly mundane and dimwitted display of brilliance! Truly, I'm in awe at your modest intelligence.
Nigga at least im not into kids LOL, talk to the guy named pedro in your cell whos gonna booty rape you

Dex-chan lover
Yeah im a homophobe, im racist, i have loliphobia or whatever the fuck you retards came up with, im fatphobic and im gonna bomb a random state starting with v and then I'm going to go on a nice date with your mother and fuck her real sensually, maybe ur father too
State with V? Vas? Volid? Vuiquid?

Dex-chan lover
Bro really said she's too bewitching to be called a child

And to that all I have to say is : ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Double-page supporter
Loli kitaah... Lotta variety here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Users who are viewing this thread