Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Proof of Bloodline

Dex-chan lover
I can see him breaking another taboo that's personal to him, he wants to protect humans. But what if the humans are scumbags which is typical in a lot of these stories. If he becomes the king and forces coexistence in addition to ruling over humans, he'll get even stronger and hate himself for it lmao.

Double-page supporter
I can see him breaking another taboo that's personal to him, he wants to protect humans. But what if the humans are scumbags which is typical in a lot of these stories. If he becomes the king and forces coexistence in addition to ruling over humans, he'll get even stronger and hate himself for it lmao.
I mean its been shown in detail that its not even questionable. Demons are legitimately the worst race period. They are incapable of coexisting without war.

Dex-chan lover
That is the First Demon King’s opinion.
While it is true the demons are an aggressive race, and their way of life means their way to grow stronger is through surviving battles, they have individualism as much as other races. So if everyone would stop to think, there would be many different opinions about how they could have proceed.

As pointed out in other reply, the demon race develop in place where resource are scarce and being aggressive is a matter of survival for their whole tribes.
But things had changes. They have expanded beyond their homeland and get a chance to develop culture.

Of course, how the war is settled would matter.
For example, if the pan-human alliance demand the demons to return all the land (practically pushing them back into their homeland), demand ridiculous amount of reparation (and forcing the demons into eternal debt servitude), or discriminate the demons as evil oppressors and war criminal for generations to come... Would be understandable if the demons snaps and starts to actually hates human back.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
7okrgl.png

Can whoever is making that plapping sound please quiet down

Pg. 13 "I cannot keep anything detrimental a secret"
Jil "Revealing the true identity of my devil is now taboo"

There you go no problem. Sheesh, seems like this is another one of these stories where the main is an absolute moron who has no idea how to use his skills or tactics. And he wants to kill all demons? Don't make me laugh.
Mark my words. I anticipate loopholes, asspulls and stupidity in this manga.

Pg. 13 "I cannot keep anything detrimental a secret"
Jil "Revealing the true identity of my devil is now taboo"

There you go no problem. Sheesh, seems like this is another one of these stories where the main is an absolute moron who has no idea how to use his skills or tactics. And he wants to kill all demons? Don't make me laugh.
Mark my words. I anticipate loopholes, asspulls and stupidity in this manga.
It seems to be omitted in the manga, but in the original novel, there is an explanation for this. Magic of taboo or restriction can only be imposed one at a time. This means that if Ante uses restriction magic to silence Sophia, she would become nothing more than a loli baba.

In addition, the taboo magic used by Ante, at least in her current weakened state, has a limited range. If one gets far enough away, it becomes possible to resist the imposed restrictions. Ultimately, silencing someone with taboo magic has only a temporary and limited effect.

It seems to be omitted in the manga, but in the original novel, there is an explanation for this. Magic of taboo or restriction can only be imposed one at a time. This means that if Ante uses restriction magic to silence Sophia, she would become nothing more than a loli baba.

In addition, the taboo magic used by Ante, at least in her current weakened state, has a limited range. If one gets far enough away, it becomes possible to resist the imposed restrictions. Ultimately, silencing someone with taboo magic has only a temporary and limited effect.
And she is supposed to be an op demon god? This limitation sounds like it is absolutely crippling the usability of her ability. You read the Novel? Will there be a bit of clever Code Geass/Death Note like scheming, or is this the typical no brain isekai, mangadex is flooded with?

Group Leader
Comparing the Devil God to a mere Devil is a taboo, wouldn't treating the Devil God Antendixis as a body pillow be an even greater taboo?
:pepehmm:

Passively cultivating your power while you sleep—hugging Antendixis ... as a mere body pillow—would be a great method of gaining more power.

heheh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread