Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Proof of Bloodline

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. The author use the “prince” term in gender-neutral way, simply as “king’s child”.
Also puts Jil as the 7th prince. Because if we’re to be gender specific, he’s the 4th prince (and there are three princesses).

Is this premotion where his mother sacrifice herself protecting him despite knowing he is human hero in the future?
Isn’t that just their ancestors? It seems that inherited magic also came with understanding where it begin. In case of the Reiju clan’s wound transfer curse, it starts from a mother who wants to help her child.

But not all bloodline magic got “deep” origin.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have to ask: wouldn't the humans go do civil wars too once demons are gone? Are we really rooting for a racist's victory or is there a pursuit of co-existence?

Group Leader
That prince got me acting up :finnawoke:
🤤 : r/darksouls

Dex-chan lover
How the hell that pea-sized imp-looking devil grow up to become Sofia? Does devil evolve like Digimon where their evolution line doesn't always match their previous form?

Also, that second prince has booba :pepehmm:.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, there is no coexistence with these demon fuckers, the story of the first demon king was enough to show it.
The first demon king's bid is to keep the demon race united. It does not describe the nature of demons being exclusive to warmongers/cruel creatures. The demon tribes fought over one solitary food source, never to think outside of that as losing your chance at that spot could and likely have costed your tribe's survival.

Nowhere does it say it's impossible. Going by the MC's contracted devil, the biggest taboo that can make him stronger is coexistence with the panhuman alliance. The more he convinces to break the taboo, the more powerful he might get seeing as he's the conduit wherein the taboo gets broken.

Double-page supporter
The first demon king's bid is to keep the demon race united. It does not describe the nature of demons being exclusive to warmongers/cruel creatures. The demon tribes fought over one solitary food source, never to think outside of that as losing your chance at that spot could and likely have costed your tribe's survival.

Nowhere does it say it's impossible. Going by the MC's contracted devil, the biggest taboo that can make him stronger is coexistence with the panhuman alliance. The more he convinces to break the taboo, the more powerful he might get seeing as he's the conduit wherein the taboo gets broken.

I mean, I suppose it's not technically impossible but we have to remember this isn't, unlike what the Jolbagias thinks, a one-sided conflict. The panhuman aliance is as eager for war against the demons as the demons are eager for war against them.

So, while peace is theoretically possible, it's not going to happen because nobody involved wants peace.

Dex-chan lover
where is the racism?
After he read the story of the demon king's origin, when he thought of his life as a demon and the people around him when considering the contract.. It's pretty clear these people aren't inherently evil and he recognizes that but because they're demons that they don't deserve another option.

Dex-chan lover
Those last 3 pages confused the absolute shit out of me
Its the other prince/princess's getting reports from some servant simultaneously in different locations
Anyway.... Oedipus arc?

Group Leader
dat flag on his head...
can't it have not been dealt like this?
saying the truth about the devil-god of taboo is taboo.
saying the name of the devil-god of taboo is taboo.

Dex-chan lover
After he read the story of the demon king's origin, when he thought of his life as a demon and the people around him when considering the contract.. It's pretty clear these people aren't inherently evil and he recognizes that but because they're demons that they don't deserve another option.
We don't know this is the common consensus among humans as we only have seen a handfull of humans in this manga so far and they all were on a desperate suicide mission to stop the current demon lord.
But the demons aren't any better considering we see them rape and kill and generally annihilate human villages.

Dex-chan lover
We don't know this is the common consensus among humans as we only have seen a handfull of humans in this manga so far and they all were on a desperate suicide mission to stop the current demon lord.
But the demons aren't any better considering we see them rape and kill and generally annihilate human villages.
Among humans? They're unrelated to it. It's him we're talking about

As for the heinous acts, I don't condone it either. What I'm saying is that to the mc, it's pretty much case closed. They're iredeemable creatures who only deserves death. They have the potential to get better but he's not gonna contribute to that possibility because they're demons.

I think the author gave too much sense to the first king's actions and also to the demons that I find this MC repugnant. The king recognized his race that constantly fought against each other would only follow power so he made a pact that solves that issue all the while uplifting his people. Fearing that his people migh revert back to the olden days(which I highly doubt they will), he gave the guiding precepts which is pretty much fight the world. He's quite the guy, honestly. Idiot he may be, but you can see where he's coming from. Looking at the mc though.. eesh. Hope he gets better.

Ah, yes. The author use the “prince” term in gender-neutral way, simply as “king’s child”.
Also puts Jil as the 7th prince. Because if we’re to be gender specific, he’s the 4th prince (and there are three princesses).
I would prefer if the scanlators just went with "princess" to make it less confusing for the readers, it seems like most of these comments think she's secretly a man.

For those trying to keep track:
1st prince - 2nd panel of page 38 (pretty sure)
2nd princess - bottom half of page 38, bottom panel 39, and page 40
3rd prince - "plap plap" panel on page 39
4th prince - right middle panel on page 39
5th princess - left middle panel on page 39
6th princess - bottom right mini panel on page 39.

Users who are viewing this thread