Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Devil God of Taboo - Antendixis

Dex-chan lover
Sooooooo does someone have a theory about how his revenge will play out ? Saying that now because he just said that he grew feelings for a bunch of demons but he still want to destroy the kingdom and it's obvious that he'll have to get rid of them in order to do his revenge (also theories not spoilers please).
He will probably just kill his parents and abolish the kingdom, perhaps even the human kingdoms as well. A bit of a crackshot theory from me, maybe even completely merge the devil realm with the overworld.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god he didn't fuck her as a confirmation ritual knowing what taboo means i thought some weird shit would happen 😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
Sooooooo does someone have a theory about how his revenge will play out ? Saying that now because he just said that he grew feelings for a bunch of demons but he still want to destroy the kingdom and it's obvious that he'll have to get rid of them in order to do his revenge (also theories not spoilers please).

It's hard for me to not talk about theories after I read about 500+ chapters this in WN version, the simple answer is yes

but he still holds some grudges of how demons and their minions kill him and his family in the past lives, even use necromancy to destroy their soul

I am looking forward to where this leads. This one has a lot of potential.

Dex-chan lover
I have the feeling he will come to like demons and the revenge will fade overtime, killing only true evil demons, 99% sure he will never kill their demon parents.
Also expected he will be able to recuit loli bba because, well, best baba. :D(y)(y)
Hopefully he won't, having him actually betray all his values and the people he cares about is exactly what would make this kind of story interesting. I think the taboo loli might be the perfect check to ensure it does go in that direction, since if he doesn't she'll likely abandon him.
It would be particularly interesting if at the end of it all he falls in love with her since she's the only who knows his secret and stays by his side the whole time, but at the same time he kills her to avenge what she made him do, and she'd likely be in ecstasy as it happens.

Contributor
Hopefully he won't, having him actually betray all his values and the people he cares about is exactly what would make this kind of story interesting. I think the taboo loli might be the perfect check to ensure it does go in that direction, since if he doesn't she'll likely abandon him.
It would be particularly interesting if at the end of it all he falls in love with her since she's the only who knows his secret and stays by his side the whole time, but at the same time he kills her to avenge what she made him do, and she'd likely be in ecstasy as it happens.
Mmmm, who know, hard to think he will kill the loli secretary and family he is attached since rebirth, but i bet he will kill for sure evil demons before.

Users who are viewing this thread