Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Devil God of Taboo - Antendixis

Contributor
his current father - the demon king - is humanity's biggest enemy and even killed him when he was the hero. If he really doesn't kill his parents and do as you said, this series will be fucking lame and stupid.
We will see at the end of the serie not now. :p

Dex-chan lover
d6105a72-0b48-43ee-b8c5-4a5635aa45dd.jpg
the only reason hes not fuck this shit im out is because hes desire to kill demons is stronger.............but not by much

Dex-chan lover
He starts to like them, which makes the betrayal even more painful.
The more he did something when he doesn't want to, the more power it gives him.

Personal problem with the taboo as represented in the story though.
Seeing the comment section, readers seems to expect the taboo related to sexuality, such as sex with loli or own parent/sibling. Meanwhile, Alex proposed things like patricide or massacre of his kin (on both human and demon side). While both are considered morally wrong, and people would normally feel aversion towards it...
When presented in the story, the guilt stood out more. It just... felt not enough to convey the "taboo" concept itself.

Lets just say there's not much to spoil about that yet.
all i can say is if they pussy out i swear to god ill be pissed

Group Leader
So she's being fully cooperative? Not sure if I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

Dex-chan lover
Taboo...
Well i guess it's time to plap plap plap get pregnant! get pregnant! get pregnant! the devil loli (taboo) goddess (taboo)!

Users who are viewing this thread