Chiyo Kuno the Psychic - Vol. 3 Ch. 53.5

I hate to be that guy, but is that even necessary to post these pictures here? I know it's from the same author, but this site is supposed to provide translated content, not random pictures about the content, besides you are taking content that is meant to promote the author work on his personal account for no reason, if people want these pictures they should visit the author page itself since there is nothing to be translated here.

Dex-chan lover
@OnlyTruth No need for you to try to be a minimod. If you suspect something is against the rules, report it to the staff.

Group Leader
@OnlyTruth Other series do it, so why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, some of these pictures are actually posted under the chapter on twitter as an omake, so it's not like they're all just promotional images. And since you complained about nothing being translated, I added an extra page that the author just posted.

@Kaarme @GalladeGuy
I don't want to report anything, it's just an advice, I like the translations as much I do the manga, my issue here is that many times the authors get demotivated when they see their work being uploaded to third party sites without their consent, I just want to avoid having a serie I like being abandoned because of a misunderstanding.

Group Leader
@OnlyTruth If the author is okay with people uploading translations of his manga (he gave TheElusiveTaco permission to, at least), why would he care about people doing the same for the art he draws for it?

@GalladeGuy
Many authors only allow translations because it divulgate their work for foreigners, but having all their work exposed in other sites is a different situation, specially something not related with translation.

I'm saying this because I saw similar situations before, an example was from the author of the webcomic my recent hired maid is suspicious where they complained about how they hate their work being uploaded in other sites, although the fandom managed to change their mindset about how they would buy their work if it was available in their country, still in mangadex whenever an author ask it work to be removed, the site does that.

Anyway, I'm just saying this because I don't want the translation or the manga being dropped for any reason, I just hope you don't get reported, but it's better to have an advice than none.

Group Leader
@OnlyTruth "still in mangadex whenever an author ask it work to be removed, the site does that."
No they don't, the only series that have ever had chapters taken down were because of legal problems. Some translators are nice and stop releasing if the author tells them to stop, but many just don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread