Chiyo Kuno the Psychic - Vol. 3 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
50% she is wrong, 45% it'll be gone for a few chapters, she has a cute moment where she confides in (I'm not good with names), and 5% she loses them forever/the series is over.

Dex-chan lover
>my premonition is gone!
>mfw when the brother got it
latest

Ah, the protagonist loses her special ability and now must go through the existential crisis of whether she's still meaningful when she doesn't have the power anymore.

The cliched final arc for the esper slice-of-life manga. It seems we're nearing the end 😪

Dex-chan lover
....Good. They've mostly been getting in the way of you just enjoying your relationship anyway.

In the author twitter there is a page drawn with something number two, so I guess we are heading for the second volume, this explain the change, I don't think it will be dropped, just development.

Fed-Kun's army
I wished this kind of arc happened in Land of the Blindfolded, because I always wondered whether the main trio (Kanade, Arou, Namiki) were becoming overreliant on their "sight".

Depending on how this story plays it, I might take notes for my own hypotheses.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I doubt it's gone. This whole series is based on it. If it was gone, this would be like all the other one billion regular romcoms.

Users who are viewing this thread