Chiyo Kuno the Psychic

A whole bunch of chapters is great and all (more than great, fan-freaking-TASTIC!), but I can't help but feel somethings off. I know mangaka are supposed to get better the more they draw a manga, but I feel like this one's gotten worse. The facial expressions have only gotten better. I'll give it that. But comparing Kuno in chapter 1 to chapter 51, I feel like she's not as cute later on.....or maybe that's the point to signify maturity? I don't know.....

@rob1610 I kinda agree. I reread this just to refresh myself with the story so far and compared to the older chapters, the newer ones hadn't made me smile and go 'KYAAAAAA' all the time. Imo her face didn't changed that much, no.

Although I think it's because the latest chapters focused on the little brother and Rinko-san, perhaps?

Also @GalladeGuy thanks for the uploads UwU

@GalladeGuy it's either the art style has changed slightly and I'm just not feeling the new look or the mangaka's going for something. Like her hair being a little longer or giving her a more mature vibe. I don't know. Either way, I still love this. Cute AF. But I do prefer the style in the early chapters with her slightly shorter hair style.

There should literally be a Tsundere tag.I live on this shit man.SO Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Users who are viewing this thread