Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 12 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
So hey which of the 2 chapters is going to be the one you guys keep cause I would to know before I make a comment in the chat and it winds up getting deleted

Dex-chan lover
It is not like he is not aware of his strength. It is just that he is always having his ass kicked by someone even stronger and she made him train so much he has no one else to compare himself to, so he thinks he is not that strong yet either.

There is a reason she is so feared whenever she enters a fight.

This is basically the story of a tabletop cleric when everyone expect final fantasy white mages.

Dex-chan lover
I've started this manga 3 different times now. I finally got caught up to the latest ch. too. I've got to stop reading so fast though bc I finished all of it in like 3 days. Good stuff though (y)

Double-page supporter
this reminds me of a manga about a dude that went to live in the mountains, and then gets so powerful his status card gets a measurements of how human he still is
Ah. That's the dude who want to create harem after feeling betrayed by her child hood friends right.
And one of the harem member is young dragon name mear if I'm not mistaken.

Fed-Kun's army
I could of sworn I read up to the chapter
where he arrives at the beast village
but I can't for the life of me first where those chapters are hosted.

Dex-chan lover
Why is that sorcerer descendant guy being made out to some kind of sympathetic villain? Him and his posse

Like, they’re literally committing treason against the crown and the royal family. They should be executed on the spot if they couldn’t be taken in for a trial

Contributor
I don't really like the fact that you think I can just break down walls
I'll break it, but still
I like how it's everyone memeing about him being abnormal at that point.

And god damn, finally Nea said what has to be said. With the way Usato names things, might as well not name them at all, they just describe what everyone can already see.

Despite fighting while carrying one of his girls always made for an op combo so far, it's kinda goofy (describing it already is) so I'd like to see that support moving around on their own or something. Guess we'll have to wait for an esper girl to remove the need for physical proximity due to communication limitations...

Aggregator gang
I hope the king will try to abolish slavery and demihuman prejudice. After all, he was only using slavery and denihuman prejudice as distraction for his political maneuver to control his country. Now that the MC has shonen punched the curse and eva witnessed his shonen power of friendship, maybe it's time to change this country for the better?

Users who are viewing this thread