Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 8 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle

I mean, it had one of the better and more intriguing starts. But then it just spiraled towards mediocrity as the chapters went on.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stand this chick. I have zero sympathy for her. I might drop this if she becomes a party member.

@Okaariin

If you read the spell it's Demon and Human (Her and Him), Servant and Master so the spell is intended for her to be the Servant in the first place.

I've always hated MCs who try to forgive antagonists. Why do they never have the balls to actually follow through. 🤦🏽‍♂️

A few chapters of the MC dealing with his morality and shit would be much better than having 'em chase after her until she suddenly turns a new leaf.

Dex-chan lover
A vampire-necromancer-familiar/servant-girl has been added to your harem.

Double-page supporter
Less than a lifetime ago, Japanese were effectively keeping people enslaved in Korea and Manchuria for both labor and sexual exploitation. With that in mind, it's not so surprising that their fiction is still semi-obsessed with servitude.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsumi well over 15 chapters now that its been mediocre, I dont think anyone enjoyed the stupid bullying arc and now this dumb arc

Rose, one of the more interesting characters is not even seen anymore and probably wont be seen for atleast a volume or 2 more i'm guessing

Users who are viewing this thread