Chocolate Empire Scans

Power Uploader
Thank you so much for doing Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami. I love this comic, it's sad that it's so short but it's better than nothing :D

I'd love to help you guys with this series! I might be a little inexperienced, but I can probably clean talk bubbles and badly translate easy lines.

Thank you for your hard work!! I just finished reading the manga and am currently reading the light novel so I'm looking forward to seeing what Iris does in the near future?

Thank you so much for doing this manga because I love the story so far about the leading female role of Iris... I hope u guys will be able to finish this series cuz I rlly want to know how it ends......I love the clean translations u guys do for this manga....and I hope u continue doing hard work further on in the future. Also, when there are times when u guys are in a bad mood when doing any sorts of translations in any manga......JUST KNOW US FANS ARE THERE FOR U GUYS WHEN U FEEL DOWN OR IN A BAD MOOD...KEEP IT UP U GUYS CUZ WITHOUT U, ME AND THE REST OF THE PPL WHO READ THE MANGAS U TRANSLATED MAKES OUR DAYS..... And today we want to make your day also....we want to commemorate your hard work guys on this manga..... Thank you so much for making my day with this series.....and I love u guys. ????????

hello! Is it possible to join this group? ;;; I got moved with your scanlations and thought to myself if I could possibly join and help with anything c":

Hey guys! Hope everything is ok because you have never missed a deadline before. Let us know if there is going to be an extended delay on chapter 29 please. ?

Been reading your translation for common sense of a duke’s daughter and loving it. I read the novel version up until the newest update but I liked seeing the character in action and not just in my head. Thanks for translating it and hope everything is alright for you guys

Just like what TheTanJar7 said, and we still waiting new chap release ^^
WAR Will Begun ^,^

Dex-chan lover
Great work, and I gotta say I love the TL notes as well, especially chapter 30s, laughed out loud at them.

Alz

Found this gem again, re-read the whole thing. Registered just to say, THANK YOU for your hard work :bow:

I made this account just to comment on your page ?
I really enjoy how you do you TL notes at the end, im really looking forward to read more of this amazing series. Thank you for all of your hard work working on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread