Chocolate Empire Scans

Group Leader
Hi! thanks a ton for the scans of "Duke's Daughter". May I help with the "layout" stuff? (text size and placements, replacing JP SFX with ENG and fixing the BG) @Mitsusecrets

EDIT:

i also sent a message but its stuck "sending..." dunno it got sent or not.

I read all chapters in 3 days😅 what am I supposed to do now without regular updates😭🤨😭🤯

I've been remiss... for all this time of great translations and even better commentary from you guys I haven' been following this gorup.
Finally this injustice has been remedied.

Holy crap,what a ride.I’m grateful for you guys continuing this fantastic manga.I understood you guys have real life things that will make it tough to release chapters but I myself won’t mind since you guys are freaking awesome and I have patience for such high quality release and since you guys are still here then I’ll support ya til the end.

Apply cleaner/redrawer
Hi @Mitsusecrets

If you ever need help please hire me hehe And I'm here waiting for a response I hope I can join your group someday. :D

Hello
I just wanted to know if Koshaku is ded? Or the coronavirus killed someone or what
Rip if that's the case

Thank you for your hard work in translating and uploading Koushaku! I discovered it yesterday and it's fast becoming one of the best I've read in a while!
Thank you! ^_^

I realised about 4 chapters in I had read Koushaku a while ago but dropped it cause it only had those 4 chapters and then nothing for a while (on the site I originally read it on). Coming here I rediscovered it and I gotta say I love the way you guys have translated it. The notes at the bottom and announcements of the new members of your scanlation group is so fun to read.

Also @Mitsusecrets I want to say I really love your avatar for the translations. I started laughing so hard when I first saw it cause the expressions were reminding me of Rimuru from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. I can't help but think of him now everytime I see your avatar and it brings a smile to my face (I am a HUGE Rimuru fan...not romance wise but more of a "I wanna cuddle the cute slime" wise)

Thank you guys for all your hard work! "Common Sense" is such a fun manga, and I am super glad to have the opportunity to read it thanks to you~ <3

Users who are viewing this thread