Choppiri Ecchi na Sanshimai demo, Oyomesan ni Shitekuremasuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Double-page supporter
For a series that takes a month you would think that there would be more development per chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man, that father does not deserve to be that rich and yet that stupid at the same time. If we assume that he got his money from his parents and also follow the 3 generation pattern. By the time those kids grow up, their wealth should've been drained by then. So good luck.

Group Leader
I already know whats going to happen so feel free to dm me because this series itself is already ahead on volumes 😁

I’m now thinking after reading all this without thinking but... all these sisters can be taken advantage of. Like, kill the father or do something to him to make him disappear for a while, then take over the girls. If he was that dumb then it’s not like he’ll notice that there’s a loud slurping noise coming from mc’s side of the table with one of the sisters gone. I see some hentai potential here.

Wait what? Tucked it in her panty? Her panty was on the floor, she didn't wear any inside the closet.

his there an uncensored version? i only ask because if you are going to make a manga like, this, censoring it is kinda stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread