Choppiri Ecchi na Sanshimai demo, Oyomesan ni Shitekuremasuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good for first time scanlating... nonetheless ty for the chapter update.

Dex-chan lover
For a first time that was very clean, thanks for finishing that arc up. If you do decide to continue I'll gladly keep reading, but if not thanks again for this chapter.
Agreed. Good job. Thanks for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Hope you decide to continue but if not that’s understandable- thanks regardless. For a first time this is really impressive

Dex-chan lover
The cleaning was pretty good for a first try
I really hope you will continue working on this
Even if you don't thanks for the chapter :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I hope you continue but if you don't I hope it was a good experience for you!

Dex-chan lover
what was this manga about again? :nyoron::questionblob:
Rich dude met MC's mom, then decided to hire MC to "marry" his daughters, to prepare them for a proper marriage one day. On top of turning out to all be classmates, the 3 daughters are also perverts in different ways. Oldest is an M, middle gets horny at the sensation of a man (so she's the tsundere who avoids men), and youngest is an exhibitionist. Somehow, only MC knows; even the sisters aren't aware of each other's quirks.

So the real plot is trying to teach 3 perverts to hide their power levels. Basically a horny version of the quints.

Dex-chan lover
Rich dude met MC's mom, then decided to hire MC to "marry" his daughters, to prepare them for a proper marriage one day. On top of turning out to all be classmates, the 3 daughters are also perverts in different ways. Oldest is an M, middle gets horny at the sensation of a man (so she's the tsundere who avoids men), and youngest is an exhibitionist. Somehow, only MC knows; even the sisters aren't aware of each other's quirks.

So the real plot is trying to teach 3 perverts to hide their power levels. Basically a horny version of the quints.
thx, saves me the reread lol

Users who are viewing this thread