Choppiri Ecchi na Sanshimai demo, Oyomesan ni Shitekuremasuka?

Fed-Kun's army
wew lad, could this be any more generic?

Might be able to fit in a few more trope characters to the harem but not much else. Expect the usual generic situations to come up: misunderstandings, walking in on changing, didn't hear you and so on.

but hey, why should the author bother trying at all with the story, setting or characters when the tropes + good art will have self-inserters eat up this manga and 10/10 it -_-

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, he'll end up with the tsundere. Because of fucking course he will. The law of ecchi, generic, romcoms decree it.

Dex-chan lover
The idea of getting my dick sliced off if I touch any of them kinda dampens the whole self insert thing.

Dex-chan lover
ya i dont see this as a self insert tbh... who the hell would want to self insert into financial difficulties...

This is fucking trash, but I'm not supporting the author, so inject that bland shit ripoff straight into my veins fampai.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow this is able to rip off both Gotoubun no Hanayome and HenSuki, two harem stories with an incredible amount of potential each, and messes it up in the end.

For one, chapter one shows generic characters with a single trope as their entire personality and introduces zero conflicts to keep the readers wanting more. The only thing that has this series going for it is the art which ngl isn't at a level of masterpiece that would be worth wasting my time reading. I could spend my time better in Pixiv if I wanted to look and not read.

Even Eromanga-sensei is a better self-insert than this because at least the characters are adorable.

once a degenerate, always a degenerate. Cannot be undone

Users who are viewing this thread