Choppiri Ecchi na Sanshimai demo, Oyomesan ni Shitekuremasuka?

Dex-chan lover
Lol if this thing was at least a smug manga with actual sex scenes it might be worth to but this manga seems pretty stupid at this point...

Double-page supporter
@Tsukinotaku Smug manga are the best.
a31.png

Dex-chan lover
...I didn't expect much from this manga, I read it for the lewd romcom, but it make no sense that the MC enters the room of the girl he sent to change clothes without knocking to bring her a cookbook he found in the kitchen, the only place to leave one in the whole house.
He knows this girls are in heat and do that, the whole part make little sense, who would have a -busy/not busy- sign on their own door? a big house like that could place a name tag on individuals room, that made me think it was really the bathroom but the MC entered, without knocking, searching for the girl, that I want to remember he sent to change clothes, to bring her back her book and even telling out loud the reason.
As he cited to have a sister I can't believe he would just do that in a stranger house, the mangaka was sadly unable to make a good reason for that plot development, that is really sad because is a cliche old as time.

Sooooo, this is baiscally a mix of Gotoubun no Hanayome (sisters) and Hensuki (pervs) ?

This is just shitty Gotoubun no Hanayome/Hensuki. I'll never understand why authors think making girls massive perverts is a substitute for a personality. If your story and characters are gonna be trash at least have the decency to make the art good. 2/10

Dex-chan lover
I thought you were supposed to turn the refined uptight ladies into complete sluts, not the other way around.

yeah its actually trash. i dont like the art style, the startup is mediocre, an instant turn off if you rather. the characters are pretty unsightly and cliche. but if this is your cup of tea go ahead.

this is like getting more and more degen the more I read what the fuck

So much plot

Side note MC's situation is mildly endearing at the start just due to sympathy, but everything is super shallow

Users who are viewing this thread