Choppiri Ecchi na Sanshimai demo, Oyomesan ni Shitekuremasuka?

Double-page supporter
"I wake up at 2am, and for the next three hours I work as a paperboy." "I get home at 6am and start making breakfast, leave for school at half past 7, and then I study during the night to keep my grades up."

That works out to about 2 hours of sleep per night. Even Investment bankers need at least 4 to 5 hours of sleep per day to simply not keel over on the spot, and many of those die before the age of 40 from heart failure and similar causes. You could theoretically take cocaine like a madman, but drugs can't replace the necessity for sleep, merely delay it, so you'd have to make up for what you lost on the weekend. Seemed way too over-the-top to take seriously for me, sorry.

That aside, the protagonist also lacks any sort of characterization (other than spoiling a really ungrateful sister), and I totally agree with the assessment that perversion isn't a substitution for personality. All the characters are boring, there's not a single plot element that wasn't recycled from somewhere, and the art is fairly ugly.

Dex-chan lover
Usually I try to figure out whether some ecchi manga is garbage-tier gold or maybe gold-tier garbage

this manga is just garbage
I honestly would be fine with a dumb plot with service but this manga doesn't want to even cross that line fully
MC doesn't have a personality besides having to be a babysitter
and the 3 sisters don't appear consistently enough for me to latch on to one as a "best girl"
Honestly my rating would maybe be better when more chapters are uploaded, but in all honesty this series is kind of boring atm
I like service, but I have elevated my tastes to wanting some actual plot with it

10/10

Dex-chan lover
The Husband wife or the Husband himself must be a huge ass pervert

I was waiting until this got enough chapters, and it looks like it did. oh well, I'm really not expecting much from this and so should you.

it's also similar to 5toubon.
actually it's a more of a rip-off, but hey, I'm still reading it.

tenor.gif

This is what I was searching for.. NICE !!!!!!!

So let me get this straight based on ch 7
He decided the best way to cure them being perverts is to actually play into their perversions? Not the smartest thing but it is what I want to read rather than him turning them down for chapters on end before the axe comes in.

@einjineer did you read the first chapter? even if you did go back and reread it. He's literally being threatened by the for father, and I'm sure he doesn't want to die.

oof i feel bad for the mc ... one wrong move and he could be slaughtered by their dads the next moment

Users who are viewing this thread