Choppiri Toshiue Demo Kanojo ni Shite Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Duplicate Key

Fed-Kun's army
ara ara vibe

@-Aincrad- this trope is really really common i've seen it several times in manga not even H-doujins and in 99% of the time it just end up being her testing him for the sake of her sister and it will probably be exactly the same here

Errr.. Isn't Orihara's sister also on the cover? Idk, she could be "testing" him now, but I think the chance is real that we'll end up going in a new direction bros.

Dex-chan lover
mmmmmmmm I would fall for the trap even knowing she's testing me... 😂

Dex-chan lover
Could this get any more cliche? I mean I like where this is going but I'm almost 100% sure it won't amount to anything besides switch and bait.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation: The generations most strongly influenced by postmodern thinking begin with Millennials, as they, growing up, had a high chance of being taught by subversives.

As a result, you find all of them redefining just about everything to suit their whims, throwing the order and structure of semantics (and even syntax at times) to the wayside--even if the things in question being redefined were originated by them.

Users who are viewing this thread