Choroi desu yo Onigoroshi-san!

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 9 done and sent to purchaser. Will be on MD in a couple of days... Also, check out my discord. https://discord.gg/S2Smaqc

reminds me of Chunibyuo a little. Female lead character is so cute. I love her uniform as well

Dex-chan lover
@Yolomon @Xaniel

29C9X7B.png

NIB

Dex-chan lover
>it's a another never ending episode of "drama in scanlations"
i'm so fucking tired of this shit

Double-page supporter
@wkwkkk @ASTANGO from what I get from the post comeonnow0 linked, the TL put their description of the events of that oneshot in the comments without marking it as spoiler, and the mods decided to call them out for it in that thread. They got fed up with the mods' shit and decided to delete all their TL work for whatever reason

It really sucks when you just want to read a series and pointless drama keeps getting in the way.
The only drama should be inside the chapters between characters.

Aggregator gang
@comeonnow0
Wait, I'm confused. The oneshot was called "My Sister's Funeral". I don't see what the TL could have spoiled that isn't in the title, but idk.

@zerimas
There is more to the story than just what's in the title; no one is really shocked by that "plot twist". He probably summarized the entire story, or at least a great deal of it. Note that the mods were not deleting his copy, merely insisting that it be put in spoilers.
It's difficult to draw the line about what constitutes spoilers in such short works, and we could have had a meaningful debate about guidelines, but instead he ran away.

Note how he (immorally and illegally) tries to claim ownership of the summary's translation: "my shit". This means he values his own ego over that of sharing the author's works. The community is better off without such individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread