Chotto Ippai!

Fed-Kun's army
@x754
I don't think guys really have that issue (i haven't at least). Of course, i don't consider drama or niceness to be a gendered issue. Get better friends honestly.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a good SoL story with cute girls but the drama does annoy you a bit. Would be perfect for a Doga Kobo anime.

Dex-chan lover
So I read it as Chotto Oppai like everybody else...only difference is that in my language, Bangla, Chotto means small (which is kind of similar in meaning to the Japanese word...but not really).
So I actually immediately thought it was talking about small boobs or something. lol

Dex-chan lover
Like, everybody's first glance at the picture and then the title read as Chotto 'Oppai!'. I mean, unless you're quite verse in some Japanese as everyone here, there's no way you would get it wrong. Damn, Japanese cultures are quite something...

Dex-chan lover
Enjoy a random JK version of Sakki The Manager, courtesy of the artist's Twitter:
8I36yoy.jpg

It seem you are using magazine version Raw....
This link is comic (Vol) version raw.... (If you want to use this) vol 1-2,4-5...
http://excnn.xyz/manga-raw/178075-chotto-ippai-01-0204-05.html
By the way it's still need to be cleaned....

Would you guys consider also picking up Kyuuketsuki-san from the same group? Doesn't appear like we'll get another release from them anytime ever.

Group Leader
I was the typesetter/redrawer for the group that did Kyuuketsuki-san and other series but left. I won't take their other series though sorry. @kappaland.

Users who are viewing this thread