Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Little Uproar About Mayonnaise

Why is it that every manga I read says either mayo or soy sauce is the greatest condiment on earth, what about ketchup or mustard?

Dex-chan lover
@Dogoid
No, you are mistaken. Pee pee is da best. (According to a few Japanese manga.)
On another note, I don't think it's realistic that a normal Earthling magician (no real magic) can hide horses that are just an arms length away from the observers.

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A I'd like to think that, as a Magician from a world without magic, he was able to figure out how to use actual magic quite easily. Sometimes the simplest answers are close enough to the truth, if not out right fact.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a fan of most condiments. We tend to use vinegar in most of them, and I can't stand vinegar. The alternative versions of some condiments that use lemon/lime juice in place of it seem to work for me, but are not quite as readily available. I know of some hot sauce brands you can order online and such, but I mean, shipping glass bottles full of liquids? We have surly mailmen around here or something, if your package doesn't show up squashed and battered they'll probably just deliver it to your neighbors out of spite. I generally just add some variety of pepper powder to things if you'd normally eat it with vinegar based condiments.

Double-page supporter
isnt this guy a little *too* Op?? like make ninja bitch fight them or smth

Dex-chan lover
I take it that the Japanese really like mayonnaise.

My parents (Westerners in the 1980s) were absolutely Nihon-philes, and even had lived in Japan, and my mom said that Japanese folks liked mayonnaise, though nowhere near as much as Soy Sauce or Rice...

BUT

This thing in isekai and other manga is way beyond; I cant tell if it's setting up a tsukomi or what, but it's become ridiculous! Nobody likes mayo THAT much!
(Providing my own tsukomi, here...)

Users who are viewing this thread