Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Love Hunter Ringo

Double-page supporter
Ringo continues to make my heart melt

Get your man, Ringo. Fight on!

Dex-chan lover
Handholding, huh.

This is about to go from wholesome to lewd in a second. Next chapter might be too much for me.

Double-page supporter
DID SHE GRAB HIS HAND!?! WILL SHE BE ABLE TO GRAB HIS HAND? OH GOD THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

Dex-chan lover
is scary having such a scientific going for you... just think what could happens if she breaks...

Dex-chan lover
Handholding? Fuck this shit. This was a wholesome and comfy manga, at most you had to watch an innocent girl being nearly raped by an ugly fat guy. But the author had to go and insert his degenerate shitty fetish into the story and turn this into a degenerate piece of filth.

What's next? Hugging? Cuddling? Consensual sex in the misionary position for the sole purpose of procreation? You continue supporting this shit and letting the author get away with it and that will be the future of this manga.

Screw you, I'm off to read Fatalpulse doujinshi to cleanse my soul from this degeneracy.

Dex-chan lover
Handholding how lewd! Will Ringo be able to hold hands with Tsukasa? To be continued!

@Wolvenworks
The doctor also got no love experience. The only realiable girl is Shinobu! ?

Double-page supporter
Z7LVA7F.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@monceber how do you insert an image like that?

Pretty sure this means that Tsukasa is set up on the polygamy route, because I don't see any way for him to reject Ringo or Lilulu. The question is whether they'll actually let the MCs have any sexual relationships, despite this being a pretty fucking dark manga.

Double-page supporter
@LysandersTreason
Upload to image sharing site (in my case imgur.com) and there should a link to it for sharing. Then add it in the post, embedded in [ img] tag

Contributor
Politics dude is probs Ace. I haven't seen any evidence to support otherwise. I don't mind if he's not, but I swear to god, if he starts blushing like a twelve year old who's never touched a woman in his life, I'm going to fly to Japan, kill the author, and star in the newest Logan Paul video.

Users who are viewing this thread