Choukadou Girls - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Let Me Hear a Nostalgic Anisong

Dex-chan lover
This is a great series, fun and upbeat. Especially if you're into mechgirls. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm really glad TL picked it up even if for one chapter. Hopefully looking forward to more.

Dex-chan lover
1ualhp.jpg

thank you for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this serie.
The first part of Amazing Stranger was translated in one go when the anime came out and it became pretty popular.
But sadly the hype died down and something happened with that TL team and the sequel (this) stopped at 5.
It have a different energy from the first serie, but is still pretty good, hope you will continue it.
Thanks again.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you to whoever commissioned the scanlator. Hope they do so too for the next or a group picks up :)

Fed-Kun's army
I want to know about the main series of this comic, will it continue or not and the author just want focus on spin off first? Or the main series already had an update that i didnt know about? I just found this comic this day

• Confused
Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
I know I'm late to the party in saying it, but thank you so much for picking this up. It's such a fun series and I've missed it enormously.

I want to know about the main series of this comic, will it continue or not and the author just want focus on spin off first? Or the main series already had an update that i didnt know about? I just found this comic this day

The main series, Choukadou Girl ⅙, is on here and finished. It's also fully translated and you can find it on the 'related' tag. I think this series is a sequel and not just a spin off.

• This
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread