Choukadou Girls - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - The 1/6 Girlfriends

Dex-chan lover
bald-spongebob.gif

Gotta post this before someone else does!

lmao at Velnoa being meta

Where is Daedalus reaching her hand? 👀

Dex-chan lover
its crazy how all these aggression and attacks to Haruto's group stems from trying to help Kogare with her love towards the man. And she hasn't meet up with Haruto even once after her appearance many chapters ago.
I think Daedalus is on the right track, just meet up and get re-acquainted.

Dex-chan lover
i love how silly and light-hearted this series is whilst still being quite self-aware and having a plotline.

Group Leader
Eastern food or Western food can be a big decision in Japan with multiple people involved. For breakfast you've got fish and rice and miso soup vs bacon eggs and toast. For dinner it's, say, Japanese pub with stuff like yakitori, or French or Italian or just a place like Denny's or Sazeria that's basically tons of Western food (with a little Eastern). In North America it's like 'Hey guys, we getting pizza or sushi?'

It's such a big deal that there are several shows about it, like the one you mentioned. But really, the tl;Dr is that Subaru is Eastern food and Bellanoa is 'Western' food since she's not East Asian.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The helicopter girl's design, where she has her ponytail flapping loose right under her unguarded blades, seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Ow.

Dex-chan lover
That's one progressive household. With an old greek male inventor identifying as a big honkers anime girl, a dude that's always naked and a girl that's literally an attack helicopter.
Oh my frick, your comment had me laughing for a solid 5 minutes. I'm fricking dead.

Aggregator gang
That's one progressive household. With an old greek male inventor identifying as a big honkers anime girl, a dude that's always naked and a girl that's literally an attack helicopter.
I almost forgot about attacck helicopter 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread