Choukadou Girls - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Admiration is Above Everything

Dex-chan lover
For those that don't know, Enka is a musical style that's rather old fashioned sounding. I'm not good at describing it since I'm not really into music, I guess it's kinda like a combination of songs you'd hear in period pieces combined with lounge?

Dex-chan lover
Love really is the core theme of this manga huh...?

(And I want a bike like this !)
bikedolphin.PNG

Dex-chan lover
No fucking wonder Floyra was suddenly charming the last chapter. Kogare bamboozled ussssss :qq:
Floyra fans in shambles right now, but not as bad as Nona fans.

Ok but seriously, Kogare suddenly appearing like this felt a bit too forced, not that I dislike this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
For those confused about no AI, now I get it. In this universe becoming self-aware is like a memory leak/overflow of sorts, most robots just literally can't handle it and have a total system crack. So with a strong emotion like love calculating that is too taxing and the system just shuts down.

That's goofy as hell but I get the logic at least.

Actual chapter review: Left, right, left just big turns top to bottom. And yet it's still fun, and I'm vibing with the emotional pacing. Somehow!

Group Leader
If Daedalus possesses both Floyra and Dolphin's chips, that means she had to beat up or capture them both beforehand. Not the most peaceful way to solve something.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
If Daedalus possesses both Floyra and Dolphin's chips, that means she had to beat up or capture them both beforehand. Not the most peaceful way to solve something.
I forgot about that. I was wondering how Kogare transformed. Can't believe I forgot the one time Haruto turned into a frickin slime... or was it tentacle monster.

Dex-chan lover
For those confused about no AI, now I get it. In this universe becoming self-aware is like a memory leak/overflow of sorts, most robots just literally can't handle it and have a total system crack. So with a strong emotion like love calculating that is too taxing and the system just shuts down.

Actual chapter review: Left, right, left just big turns top to bottom. And yet it's still fun, and I'm vibing with the emotional pacing. Somehow!
Basically like Rampancy from Halo/System Shock IIRC

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
No fucking wonder Floyra was suddenly charming the last chapter. Kogare bamboozled ussssss :qq:
Floyra fans in shambles right now, but not as bad as Nona fans.

Ok but seriously, Kogare suddenly appearing like this felt a bit too forced, not that I dislike this chapter.
Nah, Kogare has that magical girl figure of her that can view others' dream or something. There was foreshadow in the previous chapter that Kogare knew about Haruto got sent into Dolphin's anime.

Me

Dex-chan lover
Basically like Rampancy from Halo/System Shock IIRC
Which they got from Larry Niven, like... well, a bunch of stuff in Halo, including the titular ring-like megastructures.

I'm not saying they ripped Niven off wholesale(they definitely put their own spin on most of it), but I am saying they took a LOT of inspiration from the Known Space setting.

Dex-chan lover

I sort of disagree with it being goofy, because love is illogical almost by its very existence. Trying to calculate that is like attempting to calculate a series of paradoxes.

Group Leader
I sort of disagree with it being goofy, because love is illogical almost by its very existence. Trying to calculate that is like attempting to calculate a series of paradoxes.
Hiratsuka-sensei from Oregairu says it best.
“If you could calculate feelings, then we’d be in a digital age by now… The remaining answer that you couldn’t calculate is what they call the feelings of people.”

Users who are viewing this thread