Choukadou Girls - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Surpassing My Idol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, as always.

Wedding Peach is a weirdly plausible first anime for a stereotypical foreign anime otaku. It's the right kind of anime for someone who grew up not actually watching Sailor Moon but seeing the commercials for it while watching other cartoons might stumble across and give a try.

Double-page supporter
sad gay toasterfricker noises

Floyra better be okay! Although I have a feeling she will be in the end regardless. I assume Kogare's plan is probably going to be to medalise Floyra then un-medalise her in another anime where her AI doesn't self-destruct due to being in love... let's hope she they can un-demon-mode her long enough to do so...

Dex-chan lover
Just realized now that v7's cover features slime-like tentacles... No clue how that bridges from here lol

Dex-chan lover
That's interesting, if Dolphin apparently tried to die in S1 and it's considered an anime with a depressing ending, how'd he arrive in S2.
and im sure its a Kamen Rider Skull reference as well with the white suit and she wears the hat on the transformed suit
Holy shit you're right, that's so peak.
"Be a man worthy of this hat/fedora", so nostalgic.

Reactions: Me

Me

Dex-chan lover
I came to call out Subaru's Double time, but I see other men of culture arrived before me.

Dex-chan lover
That's interesting, if Dolphin apparently tried to die in S1 and it's considered an anime with a depressing ending, how'd he arrive in S2.

Holy shit you're right, that's so peak.
"Be a man worthy of this hat/fedora", so nostalgic.

Dolphin is based on Cobra (and Floyra on Lady Armaroid), so the meta is similar. The ending of Space Cobra (the first Cobra TV series) was considered depressing because all of Cobra's friends except Dominique died and it wasn't that clear whether Lady was fully repaired by Maseron at the end.

Well, the next series (Cobra the Animation OVA) just completely ignored the entire first TV series and restarted the story from a standard Cobra manga adventure. The OVA was followed by a campy TV series divided into 4-episode "villain of the month" arcs.

Dex-chan lover
Page 15... mah guy... stop, just stop, she is already dead, have some mercy.

Dex-chan lover
That AI explanation is so cool.
The idea that you could only have in memory an AI for so long before it just completely defragments and you have to "flush" it into another core after a set amount of time is interesting. I don't think I saw the line, but that would mean you'd likely have to copy over the data faster and faster with each drain since obviously you gather more complex calculations each time. Genuinely inspired sci-fi bit.

I also like where this arc is heading, and I think the Cobra reference fits.
My girl in the Kamen Rider drip! I also love seeing our tiny heroines in full scale with the humans.

Users who are viewing this thread