Choukadou Girls - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - The Planet Where AI Awakens

Dex-chan lover
With all this "non-canon" and meta story rewriting going on, this is turning into something like Re: CREATORS.

Cool.

Dex-chan lover
Re: the 4koma

Like many things in Greek mythology, the story of Zeus mating with a woman in the form of rainwater (or, traditionally, "a shower of gold") starts with someone trying to circumvent a prophecy from the Oracle of Delphi. Basically, a king was prophesied to die at the hands of his daughter's son, but at the time his only daughter had no children, so he did the only logical thing and had her locked up in an underground bronze chamber. But Zeus wanted this woman, so he transformed himself into a golden shower and penetrated the chamber, and then the woman.

The resulting child is the demigod hero Perseus, best known for slaying Medusa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danaë

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, Zeus... the penis god, often mistaken as the king of gods, but make no mistake... he was the penis god.

And a fucktard for that matter.

If he wanted to screw a woman, there was no force on this or any plane capable of keeping him from it, be it the action of others (fucking meddlers), other gods (jealous pricks), the companion of the woman (just a cuck), the woman herself (I mean why would her opinion matter, ain't that right?), or his own wife (such a bitch for wanting him to be loyal)... what-a-stud... don't even know why a woman wouldn't want to open her legs for him... despite the fact, that one way or other, she was screwed.

Being the mother of one of his bastard children was practically a death warrant, a slow and painful death often considered deserved, hated by everyone, their own families and husbands would blame them, the other gods would blame them, Hera would HATE them, and Zeus... well, he already blew his load, why would he care?

Now he had a few minutes of post nut clarity (which meant a few decades in mortal time) so when he finally built up a new load he remembered he had a new bastard that... m-a-y-b-e... he could spare a few seconds of his busy life to throw a bone for them to chase or some shit like that.

I know I am being VERY subtle... but I don't like Zeus... and I don't know why I went on this tirade just because of a little question from the translator, well... I already wrote it, might as well post it.

Thanks if you read everything, hope it gave at least a chuckle or something like that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, either i'm not getting enough sleep lately, or this setting was kinda hard to follow. What was the deal with the bugs, they were controlled by Eve/Kaguya, but Dolphin and Flyora were out destroying them? What's with the Flyora going berserk? And what did Nona shared with Flyora that let her regain her senses and live? :questionblob:
Well, i guess there might be explanations in the following chapter(s), but i feel like i'm more confused than i should be.

@KanzakiYuu
Missed a の on page 14 (Flyora's hand).

Dex-chan lover
Man, either i'm not getting enough sleep lately, or this setting was kinda hard to follow. What was the deal with the bugs, they were controlled by Eve/Kaguya, but Dolphin and Flyora were out destroying them? What's with the Flyora going berserk? And what did Nona shared with Flyora that let her regain her senses and live? :questionblob:
Well, i guess there might be explanations in the following chapter(s), but i feel like i'm more confused than i should be.
Captain Dolphin and Nona's anime are part of the same universe. Kaguya/Eve is essentially a less advanced version of Nona. Floyra is a clone Kaguya made of herself to live vicariously through. Berserk Floyra is probably her DP system. I'm not sure exactly what technobabble Nona did to save Floyra (and by extension Kaguya), but the gist of it is that since she's a more advanced Planetary Probe that's capable of love without having her personality self-destruct, she shared the fix patch.

The bugs are running amok and causing problems for the people living nearby, so of course they'd have to destroy them. Since they're, you know, bug droids, they were probably meant to be disposable in the first place, so no big deal for Kaguya that they were being destroyed. She's not malicious, she's just no longer in control of all of her functions.

Dex-chan lover

@KanzakiYuu
Missed a の on page 14 (Flyora's hand).
  • If I understood correctly, the bugs = computer bugs caused by her developing human feelings. I don't think she has complete control over them since they cause problems.
  • The berserk form seems to be from cut content from the anime.
  • Nona's AI is much more advanced the Floyra so I guess she used hers to fix or teach Floyra's AI to function properly with all these human feelings.
  • I'm also not sure if they're from the same universe, or even a prequel to Nona's series, but Eve/Kaguya also seems to be a planetary probe too.

Dex-chan lover
I will point out that Zeus only fucks royalty or goddesses, nymphs are minor divinity. And the reason why Zeus in stories is such a philander is probably due to Greek royalty wanting a claim to divinity. Example Spartans claimed they are descendants of Heracles aka Hercules, there was also a belief among the Greeks that Heracles fathered the Celtic people.

Zeus's bastards often are gods or at least individuals who help human civilization, Poseidon is equally if not a greater philander, whose children might be gods, heroes, or monsters that eat people. And he has a much greater strike zone btw, most if not all Greek stories we know come from Athens. Athens's patron god is Athena who is the rival to Poseidon. So we are getting somewhat biased stories.

Also Poseidon raping or banging Medusa who is a priestess of Athena is from the Roman Poet Ovid, who used the gods as stand-in for authority figures. Medusa in Greek Mythology was always a monster.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Regarding Kaguya/Eve, Haruto's one line in the previous chapter sort of explains it in a weirdly short way which basically says "if you die then the bug droids do too", so I'm guessing the readers are supposed to understand that Eve SOMEHOW has control over the bugs to a certain degree and it shows in her emotion (the bugs attack when she gets excited). And if you're wondering what she means by inputting her name to the computer terminal, I honestly don't know. The original text states it like that. By inputting the name Kaguya, it allows the computer to restore all files which she had lost previously. That's as much explanation the manga offers.

@DarkeLourd and @radstylix provide great explanations as well as theories as to why all this happens. Even then, I still think everything happens "just because". Maybe there will be more explanation in the next chapter but honestly haven't read that far so I can't tell.

Though I'm more than 85% sure OYSTER-sensei kinda bent the rules a bit too hard for this arc and it turned into a mess.

Thanks for pointing that out @HYBRID_BEING.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, what's next waifu in that world get chance to be in part of the manga? Lemme hear yuo opinion

Dex-chan lover
  • If I understood correctly, the bugs = computer bugs caused by her developing human feelings. I don't think she has complete control over them since they cause problems.
I read it as "the bugs = actual probe elements", but their behavior was even more bugged out due to the various issues she had (so the rest of your point holds well enough)

Users who are viewing this thread