Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Goblin Labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
Never been a fan of guns in fantasy series for the most part. Would have vastly preferred he used concealment and gone the assassin route, picking the gobos off with his sword

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of learning swordsmanship if your just gonna use a gun? If he uses this all the time his swordsmanship will deteriorate.
He can't just kill the prince in the duel by shooting him

the mangaka forgot that rubber bullets exist, didn't he

Dex-chan lover
So it uses wind magic but it still needs magazines and casings? what? Why doesnt he just make a big paintball gun that shoots a thousand metal pellets? If it works on his magic it doesnt need to look like an ak to have its firepower
I think it's supposed to be more like a small air cartridge with each bullet, so that the force of the air pressure doesn't break his shitty gun? also it's an ak because creativity is dead

Dex-chan lover
The gun stuff is kinda stupid, made his entire learning swordsmanship pointless, and the chapter where he said he needed the knowledge to create something is moot. No way he is a gunsmith too. This chapter is the most jarring in the series so far

Dex-chan lover
I really don’t get some of these complaints from the earlier chapters. While I really don’t like guns in my fantasy stories, it’s not that outside the realm of possibilities that magic can be adapted with an engineer’s know how to make guns. Especially considering how many gun nut otaku are in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Why an AK? Because M-16 gonna J A M...
LOL
M16 is actually very reliable. The design was ground breaking. It was so bad only because of corruption with Army Ordnance having ties with Springfield and wanting to remain using M14 until they (Springfield) can figure out a new design to compete with M16. Then when they finally are about to adopt the M16, the Army Ordnance is being dumbfucks. Demanding to use ball powder because they already have contract. This makes the pressure significantly higher than the design. From 700~ RPM to 900~ RPM. Causing things to jam a lot. Basically stupidity caused by thick head, ego, and corruption.

Otherwise, there was a supposed report stating that, out of 1000 M16 sent to Vietnam, there were only 2 failures. One even went thru a total of 80000 rounds without having any issues

jak

Contributor
He was an aeronautical engineer, not gunsmith. This feels unneeded.

Dex-chan lover
Skim readers with their -100 reading ability and 2 braincells:
images

He specifically said he used wind magic & compressed air to make the gun work, it only LOOKS like an AK-47.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I don't expect this guy created AK-47 like it was nothing.

But I really don't like it much..it seems like the story somehow forget that mc should have already trained his swordsmanship and then he just fight like this hmm

Dex-chan lover
Fucking sleeper reincarnator. Go on bro, just make a tiger 1 and be done with it. Make fucking tsar bomba and put it into your small room sized magic bag...

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of learning swordsmanship if your just gonna use a gun? If he uses this all the time his swordsmanship will deteriorate.
guild would get suspicious if he defeat goblin horde but doesn't have any combat skills.

Dex-chan lover
Boi got P*kistani vibes...♨️
And here i thought mc finally gonna say it to to his mum... Welp that's good too👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread