Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Bottom's Up

Fed-Kun's army
Allen's mom has got it going on

Basically the whole guild. I guess they find Monica to be an absolute freak and dont want anything to do with her? :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Allen's mom has got it going on

Basically the whole guild. I guess they find Monica to be an absolute freak and dont want anything to do with her? :kek:
Maybe Monica's Dad has to do with how the guild treats her. I mean he owns atleast one apartment building so he has some money and maybe power?

Double-page supporter
Why woild you ever make an ak before a pistol when going into dungeons? I assume these dungeons are basically a wide open field with no close corners or turns... enemies just move at a whopping speed of a sloth climbing a tree i guess.

Power Uploader
Is there a reason why no one in the guild bothers hitting on Monica?

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason why no one in the guild bothers hitting on Monica?
I don't remember if her age was mentionned, but she's pbly at least 10 years younger than the mom, and not an acceptable target for the middle-aged guild member's attention.

Dex-chan lover
This man better marry Monica i don't care if he saves the Villainess Monica Wife material.

saw this: "Imagine not breeding you MILF mom after getting isekai'd. Smh"
and now i want to pose a question to you all if you could magic away the biological negatives of incest, would you? :meguusmug:
(they are a 10/10 and its consensual) Social negatives remain.
I myself probably would (well that's probably comer brain talking not i was raised by/raised alongside this person and know them personally)
....you want him to marry the shotacon pervert? Meanwhile everyone was lambasting the pervert that at the very least had some line they were not willing to cross, like not touching the lolis. He is infinitely better than someone that engaged in sexual harassment from the get go like Monica.

Yes, she didn't show her intent on her face when she did them, but if this chapter is any indication, there were impure thoughts in her aplenty from the get go. She probably would look like a dark spirit among the elves if she saw the kid.

And if not, in the very least she would be a groomer if not for our kid being a reincarnator.

So yeah, double standards are present.

Now, about the incest part... I am neutral on that. The reason for our dislike of it is largely cultural, but it is born from the fact it is a detrimental trait for our species since inbreeding leads to lot of issues. If there were no biological issues I am still pretty sure people would not regard it as exceptionally great, but on the other hand I don't think it would be the taboo it is considered today.

But would I partake? Never.

Dex-chan lover
"I just want mom to have a better life." page 4 ; "I'd rather have mom live with me, you know, do the housework and stuff." page 5.
Yeah, seems about right.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh if goblin slayer had guns, that would be freaking amazing XD
Goblin Slayer would sell or destroy a gun if he ever found one for the same reason he doesn't use magical swords or good armor. He wouldn't risk those things falling into the hands of goblins.

Wants something that is smaller than the AK, makes another AK. Why not just make a pistol. The M1911 has FMJ rounds, is chambered in .45 ACP, and was made to put down cows and people hoped up on drugs to the point they are basically berserkers.

Users who are viewing this thread