Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Starting High School

Dex-chan lover
I guess the game's story really is that depressing.

Thank you for the good work

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if that full power is impressive or not, but it doesn't seem to be very effective against the targets, even if it's big and flashy.

Dex-chan lover
just looked at the raws and im getting pretty impatient... anyone know what chapter this part is in the light novel?

edit: btw by impatient i meant the raws that are left are so little its only a few chapters. thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
everything we've learnt of the game is that the mc crew is just extremely stupid

also ty for the scanlation
Yeah if the manga really start in this chapters a lot of people will dropped, thanks they don't do that

Dex-chan lover
I thought it’d be interesting if Allen’s actions changed the timeline, causing the heroine and villainess to eventually fight over him instead, but the former already started ignoring him two pages after her introduction lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this, the extra page explaining things from the WN that the manga left out helps

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that the mc is able to remember a bunch of stuff form the game and create all those weapons, but somehow forgets about that girl’s first appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, i'm looking forward on how they gonna do the ending later on

Dex-chan lover
prince is a bit low on EQ much ?
I think his IQ as well... I mean, the reason he's in class A is because of the plot. But it's also because he's the crown prince. It's the usual brain dead troupe, I guess....

Dex-chan lover
afforce the novel ML is an idiot with low self esteem and a inferiority complex to his wife to be

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation. MTL or not, it is still easy to follow so please keep up :D

A question.

The explanation at the end (what happens to the villianess after the bandit attack) is what happens in the original game yeah? For a otome game that shit is pretty dark lol, no wonder she went off the rails.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up. The WN is intolerable to read. The manga experience is better with this series.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it’d be interesting if Allen’s actions changed the timeline, causing the heroine and villainess to eventually fight over him instead, but the former already started ignoring him two pages after her introduction lol.
He already got bunch of things (like the scroll in ch.2) which were suppose to be for Heroine to pick up. So he already changed it completely imo.

Dex-chan lover
He already got bunch of things (like the scroll in ch.2) which were suppose to be for Heroine to pick up. So he already changed it completely imo.
inb4 MC now becomes the heroine, lmao. Kinda remember having read a villainess otome isekai where by wanting to live a quiet life/avoid the bad end, the villainess inadvertently somewhat makes herself the object of attraction instead of the heroine.

Double-page supporter
What happened with the Novel MC girl between meeting MC and ignoring him, author just passed it over completely, anyone know?
I read the WN a long time ago and don't remember the details, but I think from her side it was basically Huh, this guy wasn't in the game, guess I'll talk to him? ... Oh well, seems to be just an npc, who cares. So, nothing of note happened.
Guess the story changes from MC being a real person to being a copy paste "fear of nobles" commoner now to facilitate all the bullshit that he'll no doubt take without fighting back.
I'm not sure what do you mean, but his goal here is to lay low, curbstomp the assholes in the duel, then duck out and go on the run. He's basically a self-employed undercover agent.

Also, it is lost in the translation (natural with MTL), but the OG FL Amy speaks in a really annoying artificially sweet manner, something like "Nice to meet youuu~" and so on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread