Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Starting High School

Dex-chan lover
inb4 MC now becomes the heroine, lmao. Kinda remember having read a villainess otome isekai where by wanting to live a quiet life/avoid the bad end, the villainess inadvertently somewhat makes herself the object of attraction instead of the heroine.
Well, thats the plot of Bakatarina alright :D Becomes a complete reverse harem in the end (including heroine and other girls)

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN a long time ago and don't remember the details, but I think from her side it was basically Huh, this guy wasn't in the game, guess I'll talk to him? ... Oh well, seems to be just an npc, who cares. So, nothing of note happened.
Wait, heroine is self-aware? Don't tell me she is his sister...

Dex-chan lover
Kinda remember having read a villainess otome isekai where by wanting to live a quiet life/avoid the bad end, the villainess inadvertently somewhat makes herself the object of attraction instead of the heroine.
Every second villainess title

Dex-chan lover
At least this story enter the game scene arc early though. A lot of manga I read never enter this arc before they got axed or dropped without anyone picking them up. Also a lot of villainess stories I read tend to start after annulment, so it's already off-stage at that point.

Dex-chan lover
pretty solid work on this chapter @Trident. i feel both the content and the context worked very well. if that's your skill of 1 (6) outta 10, you're definetly going to be a big one here. :D

Dex-chan lover
I thought it’d be interesting if Allen’s actions changed the timeline, causing the heroine and villainess to eventually fight over him instead, but the former already started ignoring him two pages after her introduction lol.
well, the heroine
is also a reincarnator, and it's been a while since I read the novel, but I recall she is the typical bitch reincarnating into the heroine type
so it's a givin she would ignore him after the first time

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not that bad of a TL. Better than whatever the f the last group was doing lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread