Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Summer Research

Dex-chan lover
Wonder when she gets to know all items she thought were waiting for her are already gone :meguusmug:
Man, if this goes into a “but they were mine by right whine whine whine” route with her, I’d be down for it. Always a good trope, going into the “work hard, don’t just wait for life to come to you” kind of story.

There are a few others with multiple reincarnated, but wont say as to not spoil them.
Curious. It wouldn't be the first time we've had multiple reincarnators on opposing sides in an Otome game setting, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

... Assuming Amy is a reincarnator, that is; wouldn't surprise me if it's some minor divine intervention trying to course correct Allen's changes or something along those lines.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cool of Allen to immediately notice Amy as another reincarnator in less than one chapter instead of just chapters upon chapters of glaringly obvious hints being glossed over by circumstance before things come to a head.

Supporter
Curious. It wouldn't be the first time we've had multiple reincarnators on opposing sides in an Otome game setting, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

... Assuming Amy is a reincarnator, that is; wouldn't surprise me if it's some minor divine intervention trying to course correct Allen's changes or something along those lines.
We already knew of other reincarnators, if you remember the creep that turned into a fairy/spirit in the elves village.

Although I think people blocked that cursed memory from ever resurfacing

Dex-chan lover
Seems to be a running theme that whenever the capture targets are male, they're all pieces of shit that only think about the female lead. Anastasia is probably also a reincarnator since she's just fed up with the prince instead of being jealous.

Dex-chan lover
Great translation/release, and I'm so glad someone picked this up. Really underrated series.
Agreed. And it seems the "no group" translations are even more lively and tasty than the 'official' GuildScans ones.
Allen on page 22 said:
Anastasia's probably about to blow a gasket...
That's the kind of stuff I like to read, far above some stale machine translation.:wooow:
But sadly, quality appears to have gone downhill after chapter 19...
Edit: and then, after@saebascans took over, TLs are now top notch. (y)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
pretty minor tbh
Indeed, nothing to write home about. Especially as the artist has given Anastasia a so insanely obscene body that her mere presence already provides fan service. Even fully clothed. :whistle:

Speaking of which, I'd really like to have a word with the dudes who wrote / approved the dress code regulations in the school. Especially the part about female uniforms. Though, I'm not sure yet whether they deserve to be sent straight to horny jail (BONK :slap:)... Or to receive a medal. :smug:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Indeed, nothing to write home about. Especially as the artist has given Anastasia a so insanely obscene body that her mere presence already provides fan service. Even fully clothed. :whistle:

Speaking of which, I'd really like to have a word with the dudes who wrote / approved the dress code regulations in the school. Especially the part about female uniforms. Though, I'm not sure yet if they deserve to be sent straight to horny jail (BONK :slap:)... Or to receive a medal. :smug:
you speak facts friend

Dex-chan lover
I think Anastasia seeing the skill in Allen and his intellect is a nice change of her character.

I also find it funny that the test scores don't list Allen's last name. Even if we are in a time period without it then it should be Allen the Adventurer. Since most last names came from job, son of or location.

Last edited:
I love how Anastasia and Allen are the only one to dress appropriately for an adventure (although short).
Everyone else still wear their school uniform, not good in case of emergency

Users who are viewing this thread