Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Villainess why are you Saved

Dex-chan lover
Wait a min.. Why does she has fallen for him? Is it in chapter 20?!???!! :bleh:
No it's not. And here's the sleazy part: she never fell for that prince, actually. That's just the usual political pre-arranged marriage in all its splendor inhumanity :confused:.

Dex-chan lover
All the hero that amy capture has an ugly face. Especially the crown prince, i know that he supposed to make an annoying face. But this is just plain annoying and ugly face. :worry:
Wait a min.. Why does she has fallen for him? Is it in chapter 20?!???!! :bleh:
@Al_Kohlick is correct @RTHz. It's missing from the Manga but theirs a POV chapter in the WN from the Duke where he discusses the marriage. The relationship is moderate at best and as things degrade Anna says to him she just has to get married and provide an heir. She has never "loved" the Crown Prince but was fulfilling her duty.

Amy wants the Crown Prince for power since she can manipulate him. Though her POV WN chapters indicate she might love him but it seems more like a narcissistic love about what he can do and or provide for her.

Hopefully that helps a bit.

Contributor
I'll never get tired of pointing out just how punchable the prince's face is. And as I've pointed out before with the prince, the other guys in Amy's reverse harem actually don't look all that handsome. They're not those nauseating ikemen types, they're just nauseating but almost ordinary looking blokes who happen to have high social standings from birth.

"I will secure this victory for your honor." :chad:
It's show time.

Dex-chan lover
Since today's the day, I'm leaving this here. 😇
akvr_410.png

Users who are viewing this thread