Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Villainess why are you Saved

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that translation sucks ass. AND the writing of the story is getting worse.

Why is the villainess worried he's going to die after they already agreed not to fight to the death? How come even before the MC proposes a 5 v 1 the love interests are acting like he'll have to fight them all one after the other? That's not at all how a duel works. Also, really, we're already doing the "OMG our OP protagonist is so strong he can fight five dudes at once with just a dagger!" Come on man, that's just corny.
I dont know how you will feel but once the fight arc concluded it will be a smooth sail for those two to be together. Its the peak of the story

Dex-chan lover
I've seen better MTL than this shit.
I will not be thanking you for the translation.
also, I literally just finished reading the WN last night, and when it was over, I asked myself, with all the preparations he did, why didn't he take the staff from the church in the beginning? It would have saved so much time.

The reality is, there are probably good MTLs people here have read and they never realized they were MTLs.

Because the people doing those MTLs, even though they are unable to translate, are still willing to put in effort towards everything else. The editing, cleaning, whatever normally goes into posting scanlations because unlike translation those are things they CAN do.

So when you see a shitty MTL like this? The MTL is just a smoke screen for an overall shitty job. "Translations" like this just piss everyone off because they can't even put in the bare minimum effort.

Dex-chan lover
Awww ! On page 23, Allen missed a splendid chance to drop an epic line :facepalm:

well.jpg

ergeofgreat.jpg

SGR

Aggregator gang
"Please look like your worried"
Why of course - mine will definitely be worried many.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this pretty much the same underlying story as Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu
The question is, which one is older. Mobuseka launched in 2017, but I'm not sure about the source (web novel) of this series. I don't feel like clicking the random search hits to find out, assuming it's possible to find out without knowing Japanese. But then again, the Japanese web/light novel scene is all about shameless copying and repeating of ideas, so it hardly matters.

Dex-chan lover
This is a straight rip-off of MobuSeka. I was okay with the story before, but come on, this is almost scene for scene the same, except much less polished art.

Dex-chan lover
Allan needed to trash talk more. I like how Anastasia confusedly says accept and Allen takes it as confirmation. He's such a boss.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I just reread ch 17, and there Anastasia already knew that MC was C rank adventurer. Why is she surprised now?

Dex-chan lover
I think she's surprised that he's the youngest C rank.
Aren't they high school students? I think that's as young as an adventurer can be.
Unless it's normal to be C rank at high school age, and he's the youngest since he became one before high school.

But that also mean the other C rank high schoolers are impressive because they already become C rank even though they just start high school, which wasn't that long ago.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't they high school students? I think that's as young as an adventurer can be.
Unless it's normal to be C rank at high school age, and he's the youngest since he became one before high school.

But that also mean the other C rank high schoolers are impressive because they already become C rank even though they just start high school, which wasn't that long ago.
Allen joined the guild at age 8 I believe. And along the way its mentioned he should slow down when he asks about going from rank f to e.
The kids in the school aren't adventurers for the most part. Though it is unclear based on the manga if you have to be part of the guild to be a ranked adventurer or not.
Most of the high school, that Allen attends, student body are nobles. I think only five commoners are in Class A and B combined. The nobles so far have only adventured for the summer report. Maybe the original time lines had more but we haven't seen it yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Allan needed to trash talk more. I like how Anastasia confusedly says accept and Allen takes it as confirmation. He's such a boss.
That little scoundrel... Outstanding move ! :cool:

About trash talk, even Anastasia, who at the start of this chapter had literally ran out of fucks to give, had an opportunity to be a true savage...
akvr_o11.png

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Man I remember when mangadex used to throw fits over "low quality TLs" but it seems its more due to spats with very specific websites instead. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I just reread ch 17, and there Anastasia already knew that MC was C rank adventurer. Why is she surprised now?
Meh, pick one:
  • Alzheimers 😁.
  • She may have known he was a C-rank, but she never heard about his detailed records until then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread